Sign in to IASSIST members only content
Membership Administration Site (iassistdata.info)
Your login is the email you used to register your membership.
- Membership directory - View the membership directory and edit your profile.
- Membership renewals - Renew your membership by viewing your profile and following the link in the Membership Details section. This is only for members who do not opt for a bundled conference registration and renewal payment.
- Administrative documents - All members can view the Annual Meeting documents and reports. Central location for links to other internal IASSIST business for Committee members; access to some internal documents is mediated by the Secretary.
- IASSIST-L mail list archive - Information on how to access the mail list archives including your username and password. Additional information about IASSIST-L is available here.
IASSIST Home Website (iassistdata.org)
Your username is assigned after registration and administered by the web team at periodic update intervals. If you are newly registered and require a username in advance of the update process, please contact the web team. Use the automated “Request New Password” option (with the email you used to register your membership) as needed if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Post to the iBlog - The iBlog is open for any members to post items of interest to the community, subject to editorial control by the web team. After logging in to the website, navigate to the iBlog and click on the link labeled “Create new blog entry” near the top right of the page section.
- Submit a New and Noteworthy Resource - Any member can add content to the Resources section. Instructions on how to add resources are available here.
- Edit website content - Committee and group members with permissions are able to edit certain IASSIST website content. Permissions are managed by the web team.